Sapat, Baluchistan | The Virgin Beach Chapter.
Disconnect yourself from the monotonous life of the city and spend a beautiful night camping at the shores of Sapat, Buji Koh.
The rhythm of the waves crashing at the shore is considered therapeutic, helps you clear your mind and think beyond the hustles of the city life.
Sapat is a virgin beach off the coast of Makran, 18km of off-roading off the Makran Coastal Highway. Away from the city, its an amazing place to refresh and enjoy the beach in all its glory.
Go through the below mentioned detailed plan for a better understanding of the trip and hey! one more thing, Sapat is known to have the bio-luminescent glow during the last days of the lunar calendar, an extraordinary phenomenon. However, its not guaranteed but if we're lucky, we might be able to see the waves glow and it might leave you speechless.
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01: 10th November, Saturday.
12:30 PM: Departure from Karachi.
02:00 PM: Rest-Room Break in between.
04:00 PM: Arrival at Sapat Beach.
20 Minute trek to BhitKhori.
04:30 PM: Camp building activity.
(The feeling of building your own camp and staying the night is quite an experience.
06:00 PM: Watch the sun setting over the Arabian sea.
07:30 PM - 09:30 PM: We now wait for the sea to be kind to us and let it show us it's bio-luminescent glow. It is a jaw dropping phenomenon that is rare and very few people in the world get to see it.
09:30 PM: Dinner, Live Barbecue.
10:30 PM Onwards: We sit around a bonfire and enjoy live music session with the waves crashing at the shore.
Clear sky, fresh air - Spending the night at a remote place away from the city life refreshes you and helps you reflect upon life.
(Tea served to all members)
Day 02: 11th November, Sunday.
06:00 AM: Crack of Dawn - witness sunrise either from the campsite or the nearby hills.
Sunset View From Top.
07:00 AM: Breakfast at campsite.
08:00 AM: Departure from BhitKhori
11:00 AM: Arrival at Karachi.
Note: Few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
✓ Luxurious AC Transport. ( A grade Toyota coaster, Hiaces or Yutong luxury tour bus)
✓ Accommodation in camps ( Sharing Basis ).
✓ Bonfire & Music.
✓ Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included.
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of a Tour Guide.
✓ Campsite charges and fees.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
Only 4,800/= per head.
Registration & Account information:
Please book your seat by clicking here and following the procedure
Office # 1C, Al Waris Heights,
North Nazimabad, Block "N",
Terms and Conditions:
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 12, in case a trip is called off by Rover Pakistan due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, Sleeping Tent for 1000/- rs extra.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly