Exploring Hunza, Naltar, Naran, Attabad lake & beyond.
Experience the Northern Areas of Pakistan & all their hospitality, new culture, amazing landscape & a refreshing trip to keep you focused in life.
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us, your experience comes first.
This 10 days tour from Karachi and 6 days from Islamabad is designed with careful consideration to give ample time to each place we are visiting.
Dates: 25th October - 3rd November.
Places to be covered:
Hunza, Naltar, Satrangi Lake, Altit, Baltit fort, Rakaposhi, Attabad lake, Passu cathedrals, Sost and all the way to Khunjerab pass.
Price from Islamabad to Islamabad is PKR 25,950/- per head.
Price from Karachi to Karachi, Standard package via Greenline AC is 43,450/- per head.
Price Via Greenline Economy: 35,450
Price from Karachi via Air, 51,500 (subject to airfare)
13th October, first come first serve basis, although 13th October is the last date we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: 25th October, Friday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline.
Day 01: 26th October, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Night stay in Islamabad Guest House/Hotel.
Day 02: 27th October, Sunday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast
08:30 AM: Departure from Islamabad
Stop at Balakot.
Stop at Abshar Cafe, Kiwai.
06:00 PM: Arrival at Naran
Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel Demachi, Rockwood or Equivalent.
*In case Babusar Pass is closed due to bad weather, we will take the Besham-Chilas route & stay over at Besham.
Day 03: 28th October, Monday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:00 AM: Departure from Naran
Stop at Besal, Lulusar lake and Babusar top.
Stop at Nanga Parbat ViewPoint.
Stop at 3 Mountain Ranges Junction Point.
06:00 PM: Arrival at Gilgit.
06:30 PM: Check-in Hotel
Dinner & Overnight stay at Rupal inn, Gilgit or equivalent.
Day 04: 29th October, Tuesday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
07:30 AM: Departure from Gilgit
09:30 AM: Arrival at Nomal (Transfer to Jeeps)
09:45 AM: Departure for Naltar
12:00 PM: Arrival at Naltar.
Visit of Satrangi Lake.
Visit of SnowLeaopard.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Naltar Continental or equivalent.
Day 05: 30th October, Wednesday.
08:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:00 AM: Departure from Naltar.
Stop at Rakaposhi ViewPoint.
03:00 AM: Visit of Baltit Fort & Hunza Bazaar.
03:00 PM: Visit of Eagles Nest for Sunset.
Dinner & Overnight Stay in Hunza View Hotel.
(Category B Hotel - Overlooks 7 famous mountain peaks & Hunza Valley.)
Day 04: 31st October, Thursday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Departure for a full-day excursion to Attabad lake, Sost, Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border)
Back to Hunza.
09:00 PM: Bonfire & Barbecue Night.
Overnight Stay in Hunza View Hotel.
Day 07: 1st November, Friday.
05:00 AM: Early Departure for Islamabad.
08:00 AM: Breakfast at Junction Resort - Bunji.
Stop at Besal.
Dinner Stop at Abbottabad/Balakot.
Late Night arrival in Islamabad.
End of services for members from Islamabad.
Night stay in Islamabad guest house/Hotel.
Day 08: 2nd November, Saturday.
00:00 - Breakfast
02:00 PM: Departure from Margala Station for Karachi via Green Line.
Day 09: 3rd November, Sunday.
02:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Transportation – Toyota Hiace or Coaster.
Hotel Expense (Sharing basis)
Food (Breakfast & Dinner)
Jeep expense for Naltar
Services of a Guide
Entry ticket for Khunjerab National Park
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages and personal snacks.
Extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets for forts.
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Registration & Payment:
You can reserve/book by registering here
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis - Beds & Mattresses ( If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for private rooms sharing)
• Separate room and camp for couples will be provided at an additional cost of 8000rs for the whole trip.• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 20 Days before the Event
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 15 Days before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event