Chapter Hindukush | Kalash, Chitral, Kumrat & Beyond.
Experience the best of the Hindukush.
This trip has been designed to the beautiful Hindukush mountains of Pakistan focusing on not just providing some of the best sightseeing and natural experiences but to also introducing people to the amazing culture of the people living there.
The first phase of the trip to Kailash WHICH is mostly to provide a cultural experience, the Kalashas are an ancient tribe to be as old as 1500 BC and offer a gateway into old times, the experience is really profound and makes one wonder. The second phase of the trip is all about our love for beautiful mountains & sightseeing.
Kumrat valley is a lush green valley and offers some of the most breathtaking views, imagine staying in the woods beside a flowing river engulfed with nature.
08:00 AM: Departure from Islamabad.
Members joining from Islamabad will report at the Guesthouse.
Restroom breaks in between.
08:00 PM: Arrival at Kalash.
Overnight stay at Alexander Post, Kalash, or equivalent.
Visit of Rumbur Village.
Visit of Bumburet Village.
Visit the Kalash Museum & GraveYard.
Overnight stay in Alexander Post, Kalash, or equivalent.
Departure from Kalash.
Restroom Break in Between.
Arrival at Thal.
Departure for Kumrat - Off-Roading.
Arrival at Kumrat around evening.
Dinner & Overnight stay in Camps/Tin Huts – Kumrat.
11:00 AM: Departure for the visit of Kala Chashma.
Relax and enjoy the scenery of Kumrat Forest.
Dinner & Overnight stay in Kumrat.
09:00 AM: Departure from Kumrat.
Drive for 3-4 hours for trekking point.
Trekking starts for 3-4 hours.
Arrival at Jahaz Banda.
Dinner & Camping at Jahaz Banda.
1-hour trekking to Katora lake.
Back at Jahaz Banda.
Lunch at Jahaz Banda.
Nearby exploration of Jahaz Banda.
2-3 hour trekking downhill.
2-3 hour drive till Thal.
Overnight stay in Islamabad
Flight for Karachi can be taken.
Transportation. (A Grade Toyota Coaster or Hiace)
Camps & Hotel Expense. (3-4 Person Sharing basis)
Jeep Expense Where Required.
Food. (Breakfast & Dinner Where Mentioned in the Detailed Plan)
Services of a Guide.
All Toll Taxes & Parking Fees.
Services not Included:
Laundry, beverages and personal snacks.
Any extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
50% when registering,
50% 14 days before the event.
You can Book/Register by clicking here and following the payment procedure.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for fort/museum are not included in the package.
•Separate room and or camp for couples will be provided at an additional cost of 8000rs for the whole trip.
•Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis - Beds & Mattresses (If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for private rooms sharing)
• Breakfast and Dinner is included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan
•In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the company.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 20 Days Before the Event.
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 15 Days Before the Event.
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 15 Days Before Event.