Blue Island | Musical Night Camping
Step out of your comfort zone and join us for a weekend escape to Blue Island.
Join us for a musical Night Camping at Blue Island, A fresh water private island covered with majestic black mountains is the curiosity of every traveler. Blue Island is hardly 150 kms from Karachi within Thatta District,
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01: 5th December, Saturday.
10:00 AM: Meetup Time
10:30 AM: Departure from Karachi
01:30 PM: Arrival at Lal Masjid, move towards island . (Exploration of unexplored island)
Lunch at Resort
Explore virgin island after lunch, Different fun activities on the island
Enjoy the sunset from Island
09:00 PM: Dinner (BBQ, Paratha & Cold Drinks)
Bonfire & Live Music
Fishing & Stargazing activity
Sleep in camps under billion stars
Day 02: 6th December, Sunday.
07:00 AM: Enjoy Sunrise at Deep Blue Island
Breakfast at island or hotel on the way back (Omlette, Paratha & Tea)
08:00 AM: Departure for Karachi
Short stop at highway
01:00 PM: Arrival back in Karachi
Note: A few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (Toyota Hiace &/or Coaster. Disinfected to ensure a safe journey.)
✓ Accommodation (Sanitized Camps at 3 person sharing basis.)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (We ensure the meals being prepared is handled with utmost hygiene. All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Musical Night (To keep you entertained thoroughly.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
Complete package in our transport: 6,500/- per head.
Bring your own car: 5,000/- per head.
You can also opt for private transport just for your group - for details WhatsApp us at +923322093301
Registration & Account information:
Please book your seat by clicking here and following the procedure
You may contact our travel consultant at +92317-2870908 in case of any queries.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Camps are distributed on a 3 person sharing basis, if you're not comfortable with that arrangement you can opt for a 2 person sharing camp for an extra charge of 2,500.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure, or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 10 days before the event.
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 7 days before the event.
- 0% Refund if Cancellation less than 5 days before the event.
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly as this is an adventure trip to a remote location.