Blossom Feels | Exploring Kalam, Swat, Shugran & beyond.
Join us to explore the beautiful valleys of Pakistan. Spring season is when the flowers bloom after a long spell of cold weather and the landscape becomes beautiful.
This package has been designed to Swat, Kalam & Shugran which are beautiful valleys & Hill stations. Swat Valley is a mountainous region in Northern Pakistan that draws tourists from around the globe. It is often called the Mini Switzerland of Pakistan, thanks to its stunning snow-capped mountains and lush, green valleys.
Date: 10th April - 19th April.
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us, your experience always comes first.
Price from Karachi to Karachi, Standard package via Greenline is 39,845/- per head.
Price from Karachi to Karachi, package via Greenline Economy is 31,345/- per head.
The price from Islamabad to Islamabad is PKR 22,475/- per head.
27th March. First come first serve basis, although 27th March is the last date we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 0: 10th April, Friday.
Departure from Karachi via Greenline
Day 1: 11th April, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Overnight Stay in Islamabad.
Guest House/Hotel at Islamabad.
Day 2: 12th April Sunday.
07:00 AM: Early Breakfast
08:00 AM: Departure for Kalam via Swat Expressway.
Stop at Bahrain, Swat River etc.
07:00 PM: Arrival at Kalam.
Dinner & Night Stay at Holiday Resort inn, Kalam or equivalent.
Day 3: 13th April, Monday.
08:30 AM: Breakfast
Visit of Ushu Forest & Mahodand till accessible.
04:30 PM: Arrival back at Kalam.
Barbecue, Bonfire at Kalam.
Overnight stay in Kalam.
Day 4: 14th April, Tuesday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast.
08:30 AM: Departure for Malam Jabba.
Activities at MalamJabba.
Arrival at Mingora, Swat.
Dinner & Overnight stay in Relax Hilton, Swat or equivalent.
Day 5: 15th April, Wednesday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast
Departure from Mingora.
Visit of White Palace, SaiduSharif.
Arrival at Balakot.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Demanchi Balakot or equivalent.
Day 6: 16th April, Thursday.
08:30 AM: Breakfast
Full day visit to Shugran & Siri Paye up-till accessible via Jeeps.
Back at Balakot.
Dinner & Bonfire.
Overnight stay at Balakot.
Day 7: 17th April, Friday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast
08:30 AM: Departure for Muzaffarabad, Kashmir via Ghari Habibullah.
Visit of Dhani WaterFall, Neelum Valley.
Arrival at Islamabad around evening.
End of services for Islamabad members.
Overnight stay in Guest House.
Day 8: 18th April, Saturday.
02:30 PM: Drop at Margala station.
Day 9: 19th April, Sunday.
Arrival in Karachi.
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ Transport (We have Japanese A grade Toyota Hiace & Coasters - local vehicles are not used to avoid discomfort.)
✓ Accommodation (Rooms on sharing basis at family suitable hotels that meet our service standards)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan. (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Jeep expense for Mahudand & Shugran.
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages and personal snacks.
An extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets, if any.
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Registration & Payment:
You can reserve/book by clicking here & following the procedure.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis - Beds & Mattresses (If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for private rooms sharing)
• Separate room and camp for couples will be provided at an additional cost of 8000rs for the whole trip.
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if cancellation at least 14 days before the event.
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if cancellation at least 10 days before the event.
- 0% Refund if cancellation less than 10 days before the event.