Blossom Feels | Hunza, Naltar, Attabad lake & beyond.
Experience the Northern Areas of Pakistan & all their hospitality, new culture, amazing landscape & a refreshing trip to keep you focused in life.
During the month of March & April, the northern areas witness the spring season. Cherry, apricot, almonds & various other trees blossom and turn the already beautiful landscape into a fairyland.
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us, your experience comes first. This experience has been designed keeping a perfect balance between the number of days and the locations to be explored without making it too hectic & is also specifically designed in a way that a working professional just needs to take 1 week off from work!
26th March - 04th April (Karachi)
28th March - 02nd April (Islamabad)
Places to be covered:
Hunza, Naltar, Satrangi Lake, Baltit fort, Rakaposhi, Attabad lake, Passu cathedrals, Sost and all the way to Khunjerab pass plus multiple minor attractions.
22nd of March, first come first serve basis, although 22nd March is the last date we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: 26th March, Friday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline.
Day 01: 27th March, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad.
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Night stay in Islamabad Guest House/Hotel.
Day 02: 28th March, Sunday.
05:00 AM: Early morning departure. (Members joining from Islamabad will be informed about the meetup location)
09:00 AM: Stop en-route for Breakfast.
Stop at Samar Nala.
08:30 PM: Dinner & Overnight stay in Chilas inn or Junction resort, Bunji.
Day 03: 29th March, Monday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:00 AM: Departure for Hunza.
Stop at 3 mountain ranges junction.
Stop at Rakaposhi's viewpoint.
04:00 PM: Arrival at Hunza.
Dinner & Overnight Stay in Hunza Motel 35.
Day 04: 30th March, Tuesday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Departure for a full-day excursion to Attabad lake, Sost, Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border) If accessible via bus.
Back to Hunza.
09:00 PM: Bonfire, Live Folk Music & Barbecue Night.
Overnight Stay in Hunza Motel 35.
Day 05: 31st March, Wednesday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Visit of Eagles Nest.
Visit of Baltit fort & Hunza bazaar.
01:00 PM: Departure for Naltar.
03:00 PM: Arrival at Nomal.
03:15 PM: Departure for Naltar (Transfer to Prado 4x4 for offroading)
05:15 PM: Arrival at Naltar.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Naltar Continental or equivalent.
Day 06: 01st April, Thursday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast call.
09:00 AM: Visit of Satrangi lake - till accessible.
Visit of Snowleopard conservation center.
02:00 PM: Arrival at Nomal.
02:30 AM: Departure for Chilas.
Restroom break in between.
06:30 PM: Dinner & overnight stay at Junction resort, Bunji or Chilas Inn.
Day 07: 02nd April, Friday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:00 AM: Departure for Islamabad.
Arrival at Islamabad.
End of services for members joining from Islamabad.
Overnight stay for other members.
Day 08: 03rd April, Saturday.
02:00 PM Departure from Margala Station for Karachi via Green Line.
Day 09: 04th April, Sunday.
02:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (We have A grade Japanese Toyota Hiace & Coasters in our fleet)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Accommodation (We only deal with hotels that are up to our set standards.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Folk Music, Bonfire & Barbecue night. (Quality entertainment with live dinner to give you a glimpse of the local culture)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Entry ticket for Khunjerab National Park (The funds are then used by the park rangers for the preservation of the park)
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages and personal snacks.
An extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets for forts.
Price From Islamabad:
3 person room sharing: PKR 23,000/- (Per head.)
2 person room sharing: PKR 26,000/- (Per head.)
Price from Karachi:
Via Greenline Train 3 person room sharing: PKR 38,985/- (Per head.)
Via Greenline Train 2 person room sharing: PKR 43,985/- (Per head.)
Via Air 3 person room sharing: PKR 45,975/-* (Per head.)
Via Air 2 person room sharing: PKR 50,975/-* (Per head.)
*Via Air package is subject to change according to current airfares at the time of confirmation.
*Transport charges for Pick & drop from Airport to Guesthouse/Hotel is not included in the package.
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis - Beds & Mattresses ( If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for private rooms sharing)
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 25 days before the Event
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 20 days before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event