Blossom Feels Ziarat & Quetta.
3-day weekend trip to Quetta & Ziarat – The jewel of Baluchistan.
This trip has been designed for the people of Karachi so that they can witness breathtaking landscapes and a unique blend of culture that too only over a weekend, without having to travel for weeks to the northern parts of the country.
Zirat & Quetta are only 10-12 hours from Karachi and offer the feels of a complete vacation where one can witness beautiful mountains, new culture, peace, and mindfulness. No wonder that the father of the nation chose to spend the last days of his life in Ziarat. Yes, we will visit the iconic Quaid E Azam residency too.
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01: 29th, March, Friday.
05:00 AM: We depart from Karachi early morning.
06:30 AM: BreakFast stop at Winder, a small town in Baluchistan.
12:00 AM: Stop in between on RDA highway.
05:00 PM: Arrival at Quetta
Check in at Hotel
Hanna Lake has dried up so there's no point visiting.
09:00 PM: Dinner and overnight stay in Quetta.
(Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 02: 30th, March , Saturday.
08:30 AM: Breakfast.
09:30 AM: Departure for Ziarat.
Stopovers for photography.
12:00 AM: Arrival at Ziarat
Lunch in Ziarat - Included.
01:00 PM: Visit of the iconic Quaid E Azam residency.
Drive to Prospect point and Juniper Forest - overlooks whole Ziarat.
05:00 PM: Departure from Ziarat
Exploring the City - Visit of Quetta Bazar.
09:00 PM Dinner & overnight stay in Quetta.
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 03: 31st, March, Sunday
07:00 AM: Breakfast
08:00 AM: Departure for Karachi
Lunch stop in between
Tea stop in between.
8-9 PM: Arrival in Karachi
(Breakfast & Evening Tea)
Basic deviation in the itinerary is normal.
✓ Luxurious up model AC Transport – Toyota Hiace or Coaster, maximum 22 seater coasters for safety purpose on RCD Highway.
✓ Accommodation on sharing basis.
✓ Breakfasts, Lunches & Dinners Included as per the plan.
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of a Tour Guide.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
✓ All entry fees and toll taxes.
Only PKR 12,500/= per head for a refreshing break from the city life.
Booking & Registration:
You can register by clicking here and following the registration & payment process.
Office # 1C, Al Waris Heights,
North Nazimabad, Block "N",
Terms and Conditions:
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 12, in case a trip is called off by RAC due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples would be charged 3000/- extra.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.