Blossom Feels | Hunza, Naltar, Attabad lake & beyond.
Experience the Northern Areas of Pakistan & all their hospitality, new culture, amazing landscape & a refreshing trip to keep you focused in life.
During the month of March & April, the northern areas witness spring season. Cherry, apricot, almonds & various other trees blossom and turn the already beautiful landscape into a fairyland.
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us, your experience comes first. This experience has been designed keeping a perfect balance between the number of days and the locations to be explored without making it too hectic & is also specifically designed in a way that a working professional just needs to take 1 week off from work!
20th - 29th March (Karachi)
22nd - 27th March (Islamabad)
Places to be covered:
Hunza, Naltar, Satrangi Lake, Baltit fort, Rakaposhi, Attabad lake, Passu cathedrals, Sost and all the way to Khunjerab pass plus multiple minor attractions.
1st March, first come first serve basis, although 1st March is the last date we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: 20th March, Friday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline.
Day 01: 21st March, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad.
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Night stay in Islamabad Guest House/Hotel.
Day 02: 22nd March, Sunday.
05:00 AM: Early morning departure.
09:00 AM: Stop en-route for Breakfast.
Stop at Samar Nala.
08:30 PM: Dinner & Overnight stay in Chilas inn or Junction resort, Bunji.
Day 03: 23rd March, Wednesday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:00 AM: Departure for Hunza.
Stop at 3 mountain ranges junction.
Stop at Rakaposhi's viewpoint.
04:00 PM: Arrival at Hunza.
Dinner & Overnight Stay in Hunza View Hotel.
(Category B Hotel - Overlooks 7 famous mountain peaks & Hunza Valley.)
Day 04: 24th March, Thursday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Departure for a full-day excursion to Attabad lake, Sost, Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border)
Back to Hunza.
09:00 PM: Bonfire, Live Folk Music & Barbecue Night.
Overnight Stay in Hunza View Hotel.
Day 05: 25th March, Monday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Visit of Eagles Nest.
Visit of Baltit fort & Hunza bazaar.
01:00 PM: Departure for Naltar.
03:00 PM: Arrival at Nomal.
03:15 PM: Departure for Naltar (Transfer to Prado 4x4 for offroading)
05:15 PM: Arrival at Naltar.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Naltar Continental or equivalent.
Day 06: 26th March, Friday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast call.
09:00 AM: Visit of Satrangi lake - till accessible.
Visit of Snowleopard conservation center.
02:00 PM: Arrival at Nomal.
02:30 AM: Departure for Chilas.
Restroom break in between.
06:30 PM: Dinner & overnight stay at Junction resort, Bunji or Chilas Inn.
Day 07: 27th March, Tuesday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:00 AM: Departure for Islamabad.
Arrival at Islamabad.
End of services for members joining from Islamabad.
Overnight stay for other members.
Day 08: 28th March, Saturday.
02:00 PM Departure from Margala Station for Karachi via Green Line.
Day 09: 29th March, Sunday.
02:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (We have A grade Japanese Toyota Hiace & Coasters in our fleet)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Accommodation (We only deal with hotels that are up to our set standards.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Folk Music, Bonfire & Barbecue night. (Quality entertainment with live dinner to give you a glimpse of the local culture)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
✓ Entry ticket for Khunjerab National Park (The funds are then used by the park rangers for the preservation of the park)
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages and personal snacks.
An extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets for forts.
Price from Islamabad to Islamabad is PKR 21,985/- per head.
Price from Karachi to Karachi, Standard package via Greenline AC is 40,985/- per head.
Price Via Greenline Economy: 32,485
Price from Karachi via Air, 57,000 (subject to airfare)
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Registration & Payment:
You can reserve/book by registering here
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis - Beds & Mattresses ( If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for private rooms sharing)
• Separate room and camp for couples will be provided at an additional cost of 8000rs for the whole trip.• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 25 days before the Event
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 20 days before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event