Beach Vibes | At the Shores of Bhit Khori.
Spend a day camping at the shore of the Arabian Sea with the crashing waves.
Bhit Khori is a beach surrounded by mountains & is located 60Kms from Karachi near the hills of Cape Monze & Mubarak Village coastline, it is where the mountains meet the sea.
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01: Sunday.
9:00 AM: Departure from Karachi.
11:30 AM: Arrival at Mubarak Village.
20 Minutes trek to BhitKhori.
12:00 PM: Explore Mubarak Village.
03:00 PM: Lunch at Bhit Khori. (Chicken spaghetti/Chicken Biriyani)
05:00 PM: Departure from Bhit Khori.
06:00 PM: Reach Karachi.
The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly as this is an adventure camping trip to a remote location where the availability of fine washroom and shower is not available. A small non-fancy portable washroom system will be available at the location.
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (Toyota Hiace &/or Coaster. Disinfected to ensure a safe journey.)
✓ Accommodation (Sanitized rooms/Camps on 3-4 people sharing basis.)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (We ensure the meals being prepared is handled with utmost hygiene. All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well-educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & the nearest hospitals are known of in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
Package Price 3,500/- per head.
Bring your own car
Price 2,500/- per head.
Please book your seat by clicking the register button and following the procedure.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Camps are distributed at a 3-4 person sharing basis if you're not comfortable with that arrangement you can opt for a 2-person sharing camp for an extra charge of PKR 1,500/- for 2 people.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 10 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly as this is an adventure camping trip to a remote location.