Beach Vibes | Camping, Music & Bonfire With The Crashing Waves.
Spend a weekend camping at the shore of the Arabian Sea with the crashing waves.
The trip features an amazing camping experience at the shores of the Arabian sea along with some Bonfire & Music.
Bhit Khori is a beach surrounded by mountains & is located 60Kms from Karachi near the hills of Cape Monze & Mubarak Village coastline, it is where the mountains meet the sea.
Music around a bonfire & the crashing waves to keep you entertained through the breezy night.
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01: 13th February, Saturday.
01:00 PM: Departure from Karachi
03:00 PM: Arrival at Mubarak Village.
20 Minute trek to BhitKhori.
04:00 PM: Camp building activity.
(The feeling of building your own camp and staying the night is quite an experience.
05:00 PM: Tea & refreshments at the beach.
Witness the sun setting over the Arabian sea.
09:00 PM: Dinner - Live Barbecue.
10:00 PM: Music Session & Bonfire.
(Tea served to all the members)
Overnight stay in Camps.
Day 02: 14th February, Sunday.
08:00 AM: Live Breakfast.
09:30 AM: Departure from Bhit Khori beach.
12:00 PMish: Arrival in Karachi.
The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly as this is an adventure camping trip to a remote location where the availability of fine washroom and shower is not available. A small nonfancy portable washroom system will be available at the location.
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (Toyota Hiace &/or Coaster. Disinfected and sanitized to ensure a safe journey.)
✓ Accommodation (Sanitized rooms/Camps on 3 people sharing basis.)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (We ensure the meals being prepared is handled with utmost hygiene. All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & the nearest hospitals are known of in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
Complete package, 5,475/= per head.
Bring your own car, 4,475/- per head.
Registration & Account information:
Please book your seat by clicking here and following the procedure
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Camps are distributed at a 3-4 person sharing basis if you're not comfortable with that arrangement you can opt for a 2 person sharing camp for an extra charge of PKR 2,500/- for 2 people.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 10 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly as this is an adventure camping trip to a remote location.