Beach Vibes | Camping & Music at Kund Malir Beach. (Lite Package)
Disconnect yourself from the monotonous life of the city and spend a beautiful night camping at the shores of Kund Malir Beach
The rhythm of the waves crashing at the shore is considered therapeutic, helps you clear your mind and think beyond the hustles of the city life.
Kund Malir beach is located in Hingol National Park which covers an area of 1,650 square kilometers and is the largest National Park in Pakistan. Hingol National Park is located along the Makran coast in southwestern Balochistan Province and features a unique combination of desert beaches.
250+ Kms from Karachi via Makran Coastal Highway.
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01: 13th July, Saturday.
04:00 PM: Departure from Karachi
06:30 PM: Tea Break at Winder.
Arrival at Kund Malir Beach
Camp Building Exercise.
10:00 PM: Dinner at KundMalir Beach
11:00 PM: Bonfire, Music & happy vibes.
Day 02: 14th July, Sunday.
06:30 AM: Sunrise at Kund Malir Beach.
Camp Debuilding Exercise.
06:45 AM: Departure for Princess of Hope.
08:30 AM: Back at KundMalir Beach, followed by Breakfast.
10:00 AM: Departure from the Beach
12:45 PM: Short Break at Winder.
03:00 PM: Arrival back in Karachi
Note: Few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
✓ AC Transport. (Toyota Coasters or Daewoo buses)
✓ Accommodation in camps ( Sharing Basis ).
✓ Bonfire & Music.
✓ Breakfast & Dinner Included.
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of a Tour Guide.
✓ Campsite charges and fees.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
Only 3,700/= per head.
Registration & Account information:
Please book your seat by clicking here and following the procedure.
Please note that this is an economy (lite) package & is more of an adventurous grade plan.
Terms and Conditions:
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 20, in case a trip is called off by Rover Pakistan due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Separate camp on couple Sharing is for 2000.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly