Exploring Hunza, Naltar, Attabad lake & beyond.
Experience the Northern Areas of Pakistan & all their hospitality, new culture, amazing landscape & a refreshing trip to keep you focused in life.
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us, your experience comes first.
This 10 days tour from Karachi and 6 days from Islamabad is designed with careful consideration to give ample time to each place we are visiting.
15th - 24th October. (KHI-KHI)
17th - 22nd October. (ISL-ISL)
Places to be covered:
Hunza, Naran, Naltar, Satrangi Lake, Baltit fort, Rakaposhi, Attabad lake, Passu cathedrals, Sost, and all the way to Khunjerab pass plus multiple minor attractions.
11th October, First come first serve basis, although 11th October is the last date we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: 15th October, Friday.
09:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline.
Day 01: 16th October, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad.
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Night stay in Islamabad Guest House/Hotel.
Day 02: 17th October, Sunday.
Early morning departure from Islamabad. (Members joining from Islamabad will be informed about the meetup location)
08:00 AM: Stop en-route for Breakfast.
Stop at Lulusar Lake.
Stop at Babusar Top.
08:30 PM: Dinner & Overnight stay in Junction resort, Bunji.
(We will take Besham Route if the Babusar top is closed)
Day 03: 18th October, Monday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:00 AM: Departure for Naltar
Stop at 3 mountain ranges junction viewpoint.
10:30 AM: Arrival at Nomal. (Transfer to Prado 4x4 for offroading)
12:15 PM: Arrival at Naltar.
03:00 PM: Visit of Satrangi lake - till accessible.
Visit of Snowleopard conservation center.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Naltar Continental or equivalent.
Day 04: 19th October, Tuesday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:00 AM: Departure for Hunza.
Stop at Rakaposhi's viewpoint.
12:00 PM: Arrival at Hunza.
Visit of Baltit fort & Hunza bazaar.
Dinner & Overnight Stay in Hunza Motel 35/CaravanSerai Hunza Or Equivalent.
Day 05: 20th October, Wednesday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Departure for a full-day excursion to Attabad lake, Sost, Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border) If accessible via bus.
Back to Hunza.
09:00 PM: Dinner & Overnight Stay in Hunza Motel 35/CaravanSerai Hunza Or Equivalent.
Day 06: 21st October, Thursday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast call.
02:30 AM: Departure for Naran.
Restroom breaks in between.
09:00 PM: Dinner & overnight stay at Naran Demanchi Hotel/Rose Valley.
Day 07: 22nd October, Friday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:00 AM: Departure for Islamabad.
Arrival at Islamabad.
End of services for members joining from Islamabad.
Overnight stay for other members.
Day 08: 23rd October, Saturday.
02:00 PM Departure from Margala Station for Karachi via Green Line.
Day 09: 24th October, Sunday.
02:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (We have A grade Japanese Toyota Hiace & Coasters in our fleet)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Accommodation (We only deal with hotels that are up to our set standards.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages, and personal snacks.
An extra expense due to landslides or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets for forts or any other activities.
Price From Islamabad: (Excluding Islamabad stays)
3-4 person room sharing: PKR 25,000/- (Per head.)
2 person room sharing: PKR 29,000/- (Per head.)
Price from Karachi:
Via Greenline Train 3-4 person room sharing: PKR 42,000/- (Per head.)
Via Greenline Train 2 person room sharing: PKR 47,000/- (Per head.)
Via Air 3-4 person room sharing: PKR 47,000/-* (Per head.)
Via Air 2 person room sharing: PKR 52,000/-* (Per head.)
*Via Air package is subject to change according to current airfares at the time of confirmation.
*Transport charges for Pick & drop from Airport to Guesthouse/Hotel are not included in the package.
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Rooms are provided on a 3-4 person sharing basis - Beds & Mattresses ( If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for 2 person room sharing)
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost that occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the total amount if canceled at least 25 days before the Event
- 30% Refund of the total amount if canceled at least 20 days before the Event
- 0% Refund if canceled Less than 10 Days Before Event