Autumn Affairs | Exploring Kashmir, Ratti Gali lake, Shogran, Naran & beyond.
Travel to the Northern Areas of Pakistan and refresh.
This package has been designed to Kashmir, Shugran, Naran which are beautiful valleys so that the participants can enjoy natural beauty & experience beautiful valleys and landscapes.
Date: 23rd October - 1st November.
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us, your experience always comes first.
2 Nights Kashmir, 1 Night Shogran, 2 Nights Naran & 2 Nights Islamabad.
10th of October, first come first serve basis, although the 10th of October is the last date we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 0: 23rd October, Friday.
Departure from Karachi via Greenline
Day 1: 24th October, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad
09:00 PM Check-in Guesthouse
10:00 PM Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Overnight Stay in Islamabad.
Day 2: 25th October, Sunday.
08:00 AM Breakfast at Guesthouse
Visit of Dhani Waterfall.
Stop at Kundal Shahi.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Keran.
Day 3: 26th October, Monday.
08:00 AM Breakfast
Departure for Ratti Gali lake via Jeeps
Back at Keran.
08:00 PM Dinner and overnight stay in Keran.
Day 4: 27th October, Tuesday.
08:30 AM Breakfast
09:30 Departure for Balakot
2-3 Stops in between
Arrival at Balakot.
45-minute jeep ride.
08:00 PM Dinner and overnight stay in Shugran.
Day 5: 28th October, Wednesday.
08:00 AM Breakfast
Visit of Siri & Payee in Jeeps (till the point accessible)
Back to Hotel
Move to Naran in the afternoon
2-hour drive to Naran.
Dinner & overnight stay in Naran.
Day 6: 29th October, Thursday.
09:00 AM Breakfast
Departure for Lulusar Lake & Babusar top.
Back at Naran in the evening
08:30 PM: Dinner & overnight stay in Naran.
Day 7: 30th October, Friday.
09:00 AM Breakfast
Visit of Saiful Mulk Lake - 3 hours back and forth.
01:30 PM Departure for Islamabad.
Evening arrival in Islamabad
End of services for Islamabad members.
Overnight stay in Islamabad.
Day 8: 31st October, Saturday.
02:00 PM Departure from Margala Station for Karachi via Green Line.
Day 09: 1st November, Sunday.
02:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport Toyota Hiace &/or Coaster. Disinfected to ensure a safe journey.)
✓ Accommodation (Sanitized rooms. We only deal with hotels that are up to our set standards.)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (We ensure the meals being prepared is handled with utmost hygiene. All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ 4x4 Offroading Vehicles. (Fit vehicles for the offroading experience)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ All Camping, Road & Toll fees. (No hidden charges are left in the package.)
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages, and personal snacks.
An extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Price from Islamabad:
3 person room sharing: PKR 26,985/-
2 person room sharing: PKR 29,985/-
Price from Karachi:
Via Greenline Train 3 person room sharing: PKR 43,985/- (Per Head)
Via Greenline Train 2 person room sharing: PKR 47,985/- (Per Head)
Via Air 3 person room sharing: PKR 46,475/-* (Per Head)
Via Air 2 person room sharing: PKR 50,975/-* (Per Head)
*Via Air package is subject to change according to current airfares at the time of confirmation.
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
You can Book/Register by clicking here and following the payment procedure.
Please note that this trip involves off-roading & camping and is an adventurous plan so expect accordingly.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• 3 person sharing basis room is provided with - Beds & Mattresses ( If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for 2 person room)
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political, legal, or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the company.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Airline ticket timings are managed by Rover Pakistan. If you want specific timed flights, please do let us know at the time of payment.
• Airport transfers are not included in the airline package cost.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure, or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 25 days before the event
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 20 days before the event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before event