All Skardu Everything | Experience The Best of Baltistan.
This tour has been designed to one of the top most locations of Pakistan, the tour extensively covers Skardu & its surroundings. It covers Skardu, Khaplu Shigar, all the way to Deosai, the last sanctuary for Himalayan brown bear and one of the highest plateaus in the world. The tour also covers Naran via Babusar Pass.
Deosai safari and crossing it over via Astore is one of the major highlights of the trip.
Date: 23rd August – 02nd September
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us, your experience always comes first.
This 12 days tour from Karachi and days from Islamabad is designed with careful consideration to give ample time to each place we are visiting.
4 Nights Skardu, 2 Nights Bunji, Astore & 1 Night Islamabad.
Major places to be covered:
Skardu – Shangrila, Upper Kachura lake, Shigar, Khaplu, Mantokha, Katpana Cold desert, Kharpocho, Sheosar Lake & all the way to Astore via Deosai Plains.
28th of July
First come first serve basis, although 28th July is the last date, we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Price from Karachi to Karachi, Standard package via Green line is 44,985/- per head
Price from Islamabad to Islamabad is PKR 28,985/- per head
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: 23rd August, Friday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline.
Day 01: 24th August, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad.
The group will further travel in private Hiace or Coasters.
10:00 PM: Visit of Monal - dinner not included, eat according to your preference.
Day 02: 25th August, Sunday.
00:15 AM: Departure from Islamabad
05:30 AM: Stop for Breakfast at Balakot.
Short Stop at NARAN
Stop at Lulusar Lake, Stop at Babusar Top.
Dinner & overnight Stay at Junction Resort, Bunji.
Overlooks Nanga Parbat.
Day 03: 26th August, Monday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast
07:30 AM: Departure from Bunji
Stop at Astak Nala
Arrival at Skardu
Check in to Hotel.
10:00 PM: Dinner & overnight stay in Hotel Mashabrum/Himalaya or equivalent.
Note: Gilgit - Skd Highway is under reconstruction and the journey takes a little longer than usual.
Day 04: 27th August, Tuesday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast call.
08:45 AM: Departure for Shigar Fort
10:00 AM: Visit of Shigar Fort
01:00 PM: Visit of Upper Kachura Lake – 20 minute walk.
04:30 PM: Visit of Shangri-la
Arrival back at hotel
09:00 PM: Dinner & overnight stay in Hotel Mashabrum/Himalaya or equivalent.
Day 05: 28th August, Wednesday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast
08:30 AM: Departure for Manthoka Waterfall
01:00 PM: Departure for Khaplu Palace
06:00 PM: Arrival back at Hotel
09:00 PM: Dinner & overnight stay in Hotel Mashabrum/Himaliya or equivalent.
Day 06: 29th August, Thursday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast
Visit of Manthal Budha Rock
Visit of Organic Village
Visit of Kharpocho Fort
Arrival back at Hotel
09:00 PM: Dinner & overnight stay in Hotel Mashabrum/Himaliya or equivalent Hotel.
Day 07: 30th August, Friday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast
07:30 AM: Deosai Safari in Prados Tx/Tz, We cross Deosai and reach Bunji, Astore around evening.
09:00 PM: Dinner & overnight Stay at Junction Resort, Bunji.
Day 08: 31st August, Saturday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast.
08:00 AM: Departure for Islamabad.
11:00 PM: Late night arrival in Islamabad
End of services for members from Islamabad.
Night stay in guest house in Islamabad for Karachi members.
Day 09: 1st September, Sunday.
00:00 AM: Breakfast
02:00 PM Departure from Margala Station for Karachi via Green Line
Day 10: 2nd September, Monday.
02:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Services include all major expenses:
Transportation (A Grade Toyota Hiaces or Coasters)
Hotel Expense (Sharing basis – Bed & Mattresses)
Food (Breakfast & Dinner as mentioned in the detailed plan)
Services of a Guide
Prado Tx/Tz for Deosai safari
Entry for Deosai National Park
Toll Taxes, Driver & fuel expense
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages and personal snacks.
Extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets for forts.
50% when registering.
Remaining payment 14 days before the event.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
•Separate room and camp for couples will be provided at an additional cost of 8000rs total for the whole trip.
•Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis.
• Breakfast and Dinner is included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
•In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 25 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 20 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event