All Girls | Hunza, Attabad lake, Khunjerab, Naltar & beyond.
Calling out all girls for an adventure trip to the Northern Areas of Pakistan – Hunza, Attabad Lake, Khunjerab, Naltar & beyond.
Experience the Northern Areas of Pakistan & all their hospitality, witness new culture, amazing landscape on a refreshing trip to keep you focused in life.
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us, your experience always comes first.
This 10 days tour from Karachi and 7 days from Islamabad is designed with careful consideration to give ample time to each place we are visiting.
3rd August – 13th August
Major spots to be covered:
Hunza, Naltar, Satrangi Lake, Naran, Altit, Baltit Fort, Rakaposhi, Attabad lake, Passu cathedrals, Sost and all the way to Khunjerab pass.
Price from Islamabad to Islamabad is PKR 24,850/- per head
Price from Karachi to Karachi, Standard package via Green line is 37,350/- per head.
Price from Karachi via Air, 49,850/- (subject to airfare)
Members from Lahore can join us from Islamabad.
Donate 500rs while registering to join our mission of supporting The Citizens Foundation school
First come first serve basis, although 3rd July is the last date we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: 03rd August
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline.
Day 01: 04th August
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Day 02: 05th August
12:30 AM: Departure from Islamabad.
Pickup from Daewoo station for members joining from Islamabad.
05:30 AM: Stop For Breakfast at Balakot
Stop at Kiwai waterfall
09:30 AM: Stop at Naran
Dinner and overnight stay in Burawai.
Day 03: 06th August
08:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:00 AM: Departure from Naran/Burawai
Stop at Besal, Lulusar Lake & Babusar Top.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Junction Resort, Bunji, Astore.
Day 04: 07th August
08:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:00 AM: Departure for Naltar.
11:00 AM: Stop at 3 Mountain Ranges Junction Point.
12:00 PM: Transfer to Jeeps
03:00 PM: Arrival at Naltar
Overnight stay in Naltar - Camping Scene.
Day 05: 08th August
08:00 AM: Breakfast
09:00 AM: Departure from Naltar
Drive through beautiful KKH
02:00 PM: Stop at Rakaposhi View Point.
Dinner & overnight stay at Hunza View Hotel.
(overlooks seven famous mountain peaks and whole Hunza valley)
Day 06: 09th August
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Departure for full day excursion to Attabad lake, Sost, khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border)
Back to Hunza.
Dinner & Over Night Stay in Hunza View Hotel.
Day 07: 10th August
08:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:30 AM: Visit of Baltit and Altit Fort.
01:30 PM: Visit of Hunza Bazaar
06:00 PM: Visit of Eagles Nest for sunset.
Bonfire, Local Music & Barbecue Night.
Overnight Stay in Hunza View Hotel
Day 08: 11th August
05:30 AM: Early Morning Departure
07:30 AM: Breakfast at Junction Resort.
Stop at Babusar Top.
Stop at Naran.
Dinner Stop at Abbottabad/Balakot
Late night arrival in Islamabad.
End of services for members from Islamabad.
Night stay in guest house.
Day 09: 12th August
02:00 PM Departure from Margala Station for Karachi via Green Line.
Day 10: 13th August
02:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Transportation – A Grade Toyota Hiace or Coaster.
Hotel Expense (Sharing basis)
Food (Breakfast, Dinner)
Barbecue, Bonfire and folk music night at Hunza.
Jeep expense for Naltar
Services of a Guide
Entry ticket for Khunjerab National Park
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages and personal snacks.
Extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets for forts.
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Registration & Payment:
You can reserve/book by clicking here & following the instructions.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
•Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis, bed, and mattress.
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• Due to recent changes in Greenline policies, Food is not served during train travel. Although the train is equipped with a fine kitchen and serves food made to order.
•In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the company.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Adventure Club can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 14 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 10 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event